Michael,

Clear out the RemoteSystemsTempFiles directory does not clear your iProjects.

So, if you have an old source in an iProject, it might pull in that source by default! Which sadly happen to me, and it pulled in over 2-year old CODE!!!! Yikes!!!

I have suggested that it should ALWAYS PULL the CURRENT source if available. But, the "Work-Around" is to uncheck the "Search i Projects first for debug source". Not a 100% sure how to clear it out IBM I SEP. Someone mentioned it another post.

I was told it was designed for vendor who do NOT send their source code, but still want to be able to debug their code using iprojects.

After all the Microsoft paradigm is to use "projects", and IBM i needs to follow that. In the Majority of the programming world, they use projects. I guess we need to catch up to rest of the world. <smirk>

I use iProjects all the time. But, it is NOT for NEWBIES, and you need to understand how they work. The basic idea is that the MASTER-COPY is on your PC and/or Network. Which for me can be great! With a few clicks, I push my source and compile on many different systems! Awesome!!!

But, that breaks the standard way we are used to editing code directly on the IBM i.

PS. Any more, I tend to put my iProjects in a separate workspace, that is another work Around...

Has anyone mentioned that RDI has a Huge Learning Curve? <smirk>

Oh well, I will still take RDI with its little quirks over the 1960's SEU with 19/23 line limitation with no color, no code assist, no outline, single click for finding errors, etc...

-Ken Killian-