Another good reason to re-visit this url:
http://systemideveloper.com/downloadRSEShortcuts.html

Download the RSE (RDI ) keyboard shortcuts
http://systemideveloper.com/Downloads/RSE_Shortcuts.pdf

If you ever get a chance to attend class by Jon Paris and/or Susan Gantner..
DO IT! You will not regret it!!! They are AWESOME! Great way to quickly get up to speed on RDI for newbies! <Big Smile>

Look at this one:
Ctrl+Shift+M Jump cursor to beginning/end of code block

NOTE: Covers Logic statements: If/Endif, Dox/EndDo, For/endfor, select/endsl

And also covers brackets "()".

If you love using your mouse, then right click and select: ">source> Jump to block end".

PS. I also use the Ctrl+Shift+M in debug to add "monitor" inside of my debug session. Very Cool! Of course my cursor cannot be logic statement or bracket. <LOL>

-Ken Killian-