Hi Buck

Thx for the narrative - I'm not sure what I was looking for - maybe trying to see just how these task things might help me - your description does give me some ideas and things to think about.

Thing is, I've rarely used this kind of tool - and probably have backtracked too many times that I don't want to recall or admit.

Seems to me that there are a couple things available here - a set of local (timewise) things TODO, and a list of things to do tomorrow or later.

Like you, I think I saw this as a way to help me keep organized TODAY. I don't know, but the things I need to do are at a higher architectonic level than places IN a source member - more at the member level. Not that everything is like that, and I'm thinking too much confession is NOT good for my soul at the moment!

For now I'm still exploring whether I can make good use of either way of setting tasks. I mean, Outlook has a task thing, too, and I know some who find that unusable. Different strokes.

Later
Vern