From: Jeff Young [mailto:jyoung0950@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:50 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Hex attribute characters in rpgle source member column 5 issue

All,
RDi 9.0.0
I have a large number of source members that have a Hex attribute character (usually x'22' in column 5 of the source member for when SEU was the primary source editor being used.
In RDp 8.5, this showed as a reverse image square in column 5 and the rest of the source line being displayed properly.
In RDi 9, the source line is shifted one column to the left, and no indication that the line has a special character in column 5.

Is this an Eclipse change or did something change in the LPEX editor?

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments are confidential to
the intended recipient and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you have received this message in error,you must not print this
email or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the
message and any attachments from your computer. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is forbidden. Emails are not secure and may
contain viruses. Vertex accepts no responsibility for viruses; it is your
responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and any attachments.