Dave, I tried Kurt's suggestion for the keep alive weeks ago and my connection went from dropping about 5 or 6 times per day to maybe one. Try it...you'll like it...

Rob
On 2014-01-08 4:51 PM, Dave Shaw wrote:
Kurt,

I'm not authorized to even know what the value of that is on our system. (Yes, I'm exaggerating, but not as much as you might think.) I imagine it's set to the default value, which is probably too high. I'll have to try pestering those guys about it and see if I can get it changed.

Thanks for the reminder.

Dave Shaw