We have finally purchased the license for RDi 7.5 but our systems
manager has been "busy" with stuff and has not gotten the license key
for my. All I have it a document for the proof of entitlement document.

When ever I open RDi 7.5 it stops with the "Error: License Cannot Be
Found." error dialog. I go to Manage Licenses function in attempt to
fix the situation but i am a little lost. There are two links where I
can "purchase a license" (which goes no where) and a help document to
help "activate your full product license" (for which there is no help).
I click the Apply License. I have not gotten the IM to find a license
key. Is there something else I am missing? The IM set up is configured
to search the web for updates and I have a passport advantage log on.

Where do we get a license key from? IBM has not made this process very
informative.

Thanks, Matt