Eric,
I get this error message when I attempt UM update of 7.5.

Validation for latest updates of the installed packages failed.
Reason:
The IBM(r) Rational(r) Developer for I 7.S.OS installation
package requires an Installation Manager with a version
tolerance of "1.3.3" (internal version tolerance
"1.3.3000.20091106_2129"). The running Installation Manager version is
"1.3.0" (internal version "1.3.0.20090211_1046").

I was at WDSC 7.0 and installed RDi 7.5 recently. The UM initial
installation was from WDSC 7.0 and UM has been through a few updates.

How do I update UM to the required version? It did not update itself as
it has in the past.

Also, I noticed the 7.5 is sharing features from 7.0, is this okay?

Product installation locations

C:\IBM\SDP7.5
C:\IBM\SDP70
C:\IBM\SDP70Shared