When the compile command is executed in "MyCompilePgmOnThei", it needs to
flag the option to generate the event file. i.e. In OPM, you need to code
something like OPTION(*SRCDBG) or OPTION(*LSTDBG). If compiling ILE, you
need to include OPTION(*EVENTF). This covers some of the basics. See the
wiki at: http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Custom_Compile_Commands