From: Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/22/2009 09:36 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] SEU line commands in RDi
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

What version do you need Tommy? I'm wondering if I'm missing an update.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:20 AM, ssc1478 <ssc1478@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you use the SEU line commands (CC, etc) to copy lines from one
source member to another? I can do it within the same source member
just not across source members. I've tried both the seu and lpex
editor profiles.

I usually use ALT-L and ALT-C to do this, but one of our new SEU to
RDi converts asked if its possible so I'm trying to find out.

Thanks!
Phil
--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)