Re: Does RDi 7.5 have an annual maintenance fee.

fixed

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Blalock, Bill <Bill.Blalock@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes it does.

Thanks!  Any idea what the cost is or where I can find out?  Our IBM
sales contact has not been able to answer this question.

Bill Blalock

You can find out their retail pricing at the RDi webpage:
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/awdtools/developer/rdi/

Maintenance is probably 20% a year.

I don't have anything to do with purchasing or budgeting, though, so I
don't know whether we paid retail (but I doubt it.)