Hey, I currently have no connection with these people but in case you are
interested...

WDSC and RDi: Debugging RPG, COBOL and CL Programs Made Easy
http://systeminetwork.com/sinetwork/events/2578

WDSC and RDi: Debugging RPG, COBOL and CL Programs Made Easy
October 22, 2008 12 PM Eastern (New York)

Debugging your RPG, COBOL, and CL programs has never been easier. With the
debugging capabilities of WDSC and RDi, you can set breakpoints at the
click of a mouse, easily view the value of fields, and leverage the power
of service entry points.
IBM's Don Yantzi can get you going with your next debugging project. Start
debugging a job that's already running, or examine the details of a
suspended application. Even debug multiple jobs at the same time from a
single debugger!
About the speaker:
Don Yantzi is the technical lead for Rational Developer for System i and
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries. He works at the IBM
Toronto Lab and has been involved in the design and development of the
Remote System Explore. Don is a frequent speaker at System i user group
meetings and conferences and is co-author of an upcoming book on the
Remote System Explorer.
Register today and learn where to download the free 5250 emulator plug-in
for Eclipse, which allows you to start 5250 emulation sessions from within
WDSc.
Sponsored by Arcad.
When October 22nd, 2008 12:00 PM
Contact Phone: 1-800-650-1804