From: David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 10:12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Verify connection -- host ptf missing

Dave Shaw wrote:
It isn't showing any missing PTF's under the Checking PTFs section? I would
expect to see one missing under RSE. Does everything seem to work okay for
you otherwise?

Yep, everything seems to work fine ... like I said, I just ran the check
on a whim.

It doesn't say what PTF is missing ... just that a PTF is missing.

Which OS release are you checking against? I'm at V5R4 and I don't have
that particular problem (although we are missing one RSE PTF on our
production system - won't get that added anytime soon, I'm sure).

V5R3

david