QuantumDb table view...

fixed

I apologize and let me know if this is posted to the wrong list.

Is there a way to customize the QuantumDB Table View to add a description
column when selecting View Table Details?

Currently the columns showing are ColumName, Type Name, Size, Scale,
Nullable, AutoIncrement, Type.

I'm using release 3.0 of QuantumDB

Thanks,

Rob