Re: Calling EGL app from iseries and onconstructionfunction

fixed

tim wrote:
Joe,

Can I get a command line variable from the prerender?

I don't think I can "function onprerender(cno string)"

Think I can only "function onConstruction(cno string)"

Am I wrong?
You can get variables from the request string using the j2eelib functions:

custno = J2EELib.getQueryParameter("cno");