This happens to me at least 2 or 3 times a week. I will switch to the
outline view and RSE takes a nap for about 10 to 15 minutes. I can see
that JAVAW.EXE is running and the CPU number will vary from 45 to 51.
If I leave it alone it will eventually wake back up. If I kill it
through task manager I take the chance of losing some of the work I had
done to the member. If SEU/SDA/RLU did this we would be calling support
and demanding a fix. With RSE I get an email telling me that the
problem can't be duplicated in a future release.

Windows based products are lowering the operational standards that we
took so long to raise. I will say that the slide down is taking less
time than the climb up.

Bill Barnes

Sr Programmer Analyst

The Pantry, Inc