Re: WDSC vs. RDi

fixed

Michael Ryan wrote:
So...are LPEX and RSE dependent on Windows? And if they aren't, what is?
Both at this point. RSE, however, is being open sourced as we speak, although as I understand it, the System i specific pieces will not be part of the open source offering, but will be contributed by RDi (otherwise, why buy RDi, eh?). I don't know what the status is with the LPEX editors.