Debugging Blues

fixed

Yep, the debugger got bugs.
I love the debugger, WHEN IT WORKS, but I've found dont push
it too hard. Its very pretty but not very reliable **** sigh ***.

Well its back to the ugly and clunky green screen debugging for me,
at least it works.

Hey IBM I need a rock-solid software development platform, all
the bells and whistles in the world will not stop a train wreck if
the rails go askew.

Frank Kolmann

date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:01:18 -0700
from: "dnitke" <dnitke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes thats a good suggestions. I never thought about using F5(step into)
for program to program call, use it all the time for ILE procedure
stepping.
Does this mean though it is a bug and should catch if I add the program?
I even tried setting a break point in the called program and it still
didnt stop.

Anyway thanks for the work around, it will work fine.
Don N.