From: Adam Glauser <adamglauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 7:24 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Debugging Blues

dnitke wrote:
Program A calls Program B
Program C calls Program B
Program D calls Program B --- want to debug this call

2. Adding new programs to a run in WDSCi debugger doesnt seem to work. Take the above scenerio; I then thought hey I will start debugging Program D and add Program B afterwards because if I add it from the get go it will catch the first call and I'm screwed. So I start the debug with only Program D. Hit F6 to the call then change the properties to add Program B, hit F6 and the program never comes up like 5250 showing the source until the actual abend occurs (problem I'm fixing) which is way into the processing of the program.

If I follow your meaning, a workaround would be to set a breakpoint on
the call to Program B from program D, then when you hit that breakpoint
to a 'step into' to start debugging program B.