Mark S. Waterbury wrote:
If RDi is really a "new" product, and not just a re-packaged and re-badged version of WDSCi, then ...

- s RDi a "pure" Java app. that can be used on Linux or Mac OS X desktops, or does it still only work on Windoze?
I'm not going to argue the semantics, but the facts are simple. RDi is a repackaging of the System i-specific tools, such as RSE and LPEX. As such, it has the same limitations: LPEX needs Windows-native code. Not sure when that will get fixed.

- is RDi based on Eclipse 3.3 versus Eclipse 3.2? If not, why not, and when can we expect to see RDi based on Eclipse 3.3?
The current toolset is still based on Eclipse 3.2. What do you need from 3.3?