Re: Funny Things happening'

fixed

It happened to me today when I was changing workspaces.

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David Wright
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 12:18 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Funny Things happening'

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bailey Paul
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 5:41 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

It has happened to a colleague of mine here as well. Between us,
we worked out that the profile had been changed to Lpex. So he
changed it back to Seu and everything was fine afterwards.

Could there be some key combo that is changing this? I looked and could
not find one documented.

I have seen the same behavior at least 5 or 6 times in the past month or
two.

I have not been able to recreate it though.

Very odd.