I have had VERY limited success with running Tomcat in collaboration with
WDSC. With that said I would create a simple servlet to remove all the
other things that might be causing the breakpoint to not be hit. Below is a
HelloMom servlet that you can use. HelloWorld is so over used ;-)

import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.PrintWriter;

import javax.servlet.ServletException;
import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;

public class HelloMom extends HttpServlet {

public HelloMom() {
super();
}

public void destroy() {
super.destroy();
}

response)
throws ServletException, IOException {
doPost(request, response);
}

public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response)
throws ServletException, IOException {

response.setContentType("text/html");
PrintWriter out = response.getWriter();
out.println("<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN\">");
out.println("<HTML>");
out.println(" <HEAD><TITLE>Hi Mom!</TITLE></HEAD>");
out.println(" <BODY>");
out.print(" You gave birth to me. <br/><br/>I know because I was
there. ");
out.println(" </BODY>");
out.println("</HTML>");
out.flush();