Michael:

Thanks...I have that same document.  To the best of my knowledge I followed
those instructions.  I may give it one more try this weekend (programmers
don't have real lives anyway...), just in case I skipped a step without
realizing it.

Eric:

Another good suggestion (new workspace), but no luck.  It really looks like
the Arcad plugins are hosed.  I'll keep working with Arcad.  I haven't had
time today to fully try their suggestions, so I'll get back to it and see if
I have any progress.  I REALLY dread a third uninstall/reinstall, especially
with all of those updates.  But, the only perspective that I can actually
use now is the RSP (ProData)..which works perfectly.  Of course, I don't
really need that one for next few weeks (Murphy strikes again).

I keep asking myself, why is it so hot in here and what am I doing in this
hand basket?

Thanks all for trying,
--Bruce Guetzkow