Joe

From: AGlauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Joe,

Sorry I can't help with your other question, but as for this one:

However, I would STILL like the ability to order the entries in a pool
as I
see fit, and also to subset the pool.  The ordering would just be
another
property of the filter pool.

I was about to post to request an enhancement to allow reordering just
yesterday, but the WDSC team beat me to the punch.  You can right click a
filter in a filter pool and move up or down.  Not as good as drag n' drop,
but I don't have any filter pools with > 10 filters anyway.  It sounds
like reordering in this manner might be a bit of a PITA for your larger
pools.