Getting an error on space bar

fixed

I just started to try using WDSC instead of PDM but I'm having this
problem whenever I pressed the space bar while editing. Below is the
print screen of what it does when I pressed the space bar. I don't have
this problem if I switch to iSeries Editing perspective. Have anybody
had this problem before?

Thank you for your help.

Andy Pagilagan

Programmer/Analyst