Re: Freezing

fixed

Hi Al,

You don't mention exactly what you are doing, but I am assuming you are
editing some source in Remote Systems LPEX Editor.
It would also help if you mentioned what kind of member type you are
editing, so that I can try to analyze whether or not an LPEX language
parser/syntax checker may be involved.

Do you have the Prompt View open?  You might want to try closing the view
(as opposed to hiding it).  APAR SE26333 was opened to track the Prompt
View issues.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab