From: Li Ding lding@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:30:18 -0400
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Debugging enhancement requests

Showing both local and global variables in "Variables" view is still in
our list.
"Show Type Names" comes from common workbench debugger component.
Currently it is not supported by WDSC debugger.

Li Ding
iSeries AD, IBM Toronto Lab

Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/22/2006 08:10 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Re: [WDSCI-L] Debugging enhancement requests