Re: "Add Task" in LPEX

fixed

Hey Justin,

I have added your request to our list of requirements.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/21/2006 02:58:46 PM:

I realized today that LPEX allows you to add tasks to RPG source like
the Java Editor in the Java Perspective.  My excitement was short lived
when I discovered that mousing over the task does not display the
contents, its location is not reflected adjacent the scroll bar and it
is lost when you close the source member.

Are there any plans complete this feature?