Indentation View Question

fixed

Group,

I have a question about the iSeries indentation view.  I have an ile rpg
program that has a bit of free form code that contains a dow/enddo loop.
When I select "Show Indentation" it shows the indented source up to that
point correctly but after that point in the source it shows one level of
indent through the rest of the source, almost like it did not recognize
the enddo.  Has anyone else seen anything like this?

The portion of the code looks like this:

                         dow ( read( fd : %addr(United_O) :
%size(United_O) )
                         | = %size(United_O) );

                         | callp write( fdh : %addr(United_O) : 1431);

                         enddo;

                         callp close(fdh);

      /end-free
      *
      /EJECT
     C     EMPLOYEE      BEGSR
      *
     C                   | EVAL      VERSION       = 'V1.20'
     C                   | EVAL      KV_GROUP      = 'KVPHF'

Douglas Belcher
KV Pharmaceutical
St Louis, MO
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer