>You DO get hints for system functions, but there's no capability that
>I can see for commenting your own procedures

Add the "standard" comment block to the start of your functions. If
you're in C#, just throw in three slashes (///) and the ide will add the
block (complete with parm info) if not, add it yourself.

Here's an example:

    /// <summary>
    /// This is a test of adding comments to custom functions
    /// </summary>
    /// <param name="x">The first parm</param>
    /// <param name="y">The second parm</param>
    /// <returns></returns>
    static int Test(int x, int y)
    {
        return x * y;
    }

Having this results in the following in the ide (see gif links)
http://w3.techsoftwareinc.com/misc/docfunction1.gif
http://w3.techsoftwareinc.com/misc/docfunction2.gif

-Walden