Our PTF's looked ok, at least for the parts of WDSc I used.  So, I
decided to try an uninstall and reinstall of WDSc.  Everything (so far)
looks good, so I'm going to try to run without any updates (the error we
are discussing did not start until after I performed the latest update).

By the way, I found when working with IBM a relatively easy fix to some
problems.  In my case, all I needed to get the debugger to work was to
reset my perspective.  It's a bit of a hassle to redo all your
customizing, but after a few minutes I had everything back, and the
debugger started to work as well.

Doug