From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of albartell
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 11:56 AM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] How long upgrade to 6.0.1 from 6.0

What would be cool is if you could schedule updates to download
automatically and then choose when to install them. Similar to how
Microsoft
does it with Windows Update. Even with a 6MB down DSL line it still
takes
about 3-5 seconds per MB which adds up fast. . .Listen to me, I never
thought I would be complaining about 3-5 seconds to download 1MB. Wow
how
times have changed :-)

Aaron Bartell