From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Peter.Colpaert@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 8:15 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Firefox Was: VARPG redbooks

Rob,

I think I found the culprit: they switched from using normal hyperlinks
(in InfoCenter V5R3) to using javascript in V5R4.

As I have disabled JavaScript, it didn't work.

My bad, but why can't IBM be somewhat more consequent when designing their
site?

Thanks anyway,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we.  Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
13/02/2006 15:10
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Firefox Was:  VARPG redbooks

Is that the latest version?  Look at the list of browsers in the faq at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/rzahg/rzahgicfaq
.htm

If you still have issues, try
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/rzahg/icfeedback