Michael,

The CODE comm layer does not support the concept of an initial command for
a server definition so this doesn't carry over from the RSE.  Once you are
in the CODE tools you can switch to a command shell and run a command.

Don Yantzi
Technical Release Lead
WebSphere Development Studio &
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-4476
IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx

MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/10/2006 08:18 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] DDS in WDSC

Don,

Is this true only when you specify the inidividual libraries on the
"Initial Library List" properties page?  We have a utility which sets our
library lists using a single command.  Everything works great in RSE, but
I *NEVER* get can get referenced fields to resolve correctly unless the
file they resolve to is my current library.  This is one of my challenges
getting my developers to migrate to the workbench from PDM, SEU, & SDA.
(That and finding SQL errors in the source.)

Thanks,
Michael Quigley
AS/400 Programming Coordinator
The Way International