Hi Claus,
      changing the topic slightly, I have not heard that HATS/LE for
iSeries is no longer available. The most I have read is that V4 does not
work with WAS V5 and V5 does not work with WAS V6.

Do you have anymore information on this?

regards

James O'Sullivan
Senior Technical Consultant
email: josulli4@xxxxxxx
Office: +44 1252 536681
Fax: +44 1252 534022
www: www.csc.com
Based at: Tower 2, Floor 2, Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot,
Hampshire, GU11 1PZ

CSC Corporation Limited: No. 1812179.
All registered office addresses: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot,
Hampshire, GU11 1PZ. Registered in England.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             Claus Weiss
             <weiss@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  Websphere Development Studio Client
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/02/2006 20:04          Re: [WDSCI-L] HATS perspective?

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries
             <wdsci-l@midrange
                   .com>

As Dave mentioned,  there is a HATS toolkit CD included in the WDSc CD pack
After you installed HATS you will get an additional HATS perspective in the
workbench that allows you to work with HATS and test your application with
a HATS based user interface,
HATS/LE is not available anymore as a product.

Claus

Claus Weiss Visual AD tools, email: weiss@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept 522 IBM Canada Lab tie 969-3987 Phone(905)413-3987 FAX(905)413-4850
Greetings from Toronto
WDSc for iSeries homepage: ibm.com/software/awdtools/iseries
WDSc newsgroup: news://news.software.websphere.studio400     |   VARPG
newsgroup: news://news.software.ibm.com/ibm.software.varpg,

             "Dave Boettcher"
             <DBoettch@xxxxxxx
             sha.wi.us>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             wdsci-l-bounces+w                                          cc
             eiss=ca.ibm.com@m
             idrange.com                                           Subject
                                       Re: [WDSCI-L] HATS perspective?

             01/02/2006 02:34
             PM

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

In the set of disks with WDSC there is a separate disk for HATS.
Never heard how it worked.

hth,

Dave Boettcher

>>> david@xxxxxxxxxxxx 02/01/2006 1:26:11 PM >>>
Maybe this is a dumb question ... but how do you install the HATS
perspective in WDSC 6?

I'm interested in poking around with HATS/LE ... but I can't find any
information on how to enable it in WDSC.

Thanks!

david