> Does anyone know why the LPEX editor might decide to start
> marking my CL objects as having been modified when all I do
> is move the cursor up or down in the editor window?
>
> I'm currently using V5.1.2.5.  All PTFs are up to date.

That version has some oddities regarding CL source handling.  So does V6
that I'm on.  But there not the same oddities, it's getting better.  (Come
to think of it, every version of WDSC has had oddities when it comes to CL
<g>)

Still, I have some strange things about saving CL.  I make some changes and
ask for a compile.  It prompts me to save and I say yes.  Compile completes
OK, test the CL, runs OK, so I try to close the member.  It again prompts me
to save even though I haven't touched it since the prior save.

Another thing, depending how you have your formatting set up, just moving
the cursor while on a line might cause formatting changes to occur,
requiring a save.