Hi all  --

Version: 5.1.2.5  Build id: 20050622_0933.

The last few days when I've been using the Integrated Debugger, the
program that I'm debugging will lock up at a point.

1.  I start the debugger either manually, or with a Service Entry Point
2.  I set breakpoints (or use ones that I had set in previous sessions)
3.  I step into a subordinate program to debug that program
4.  After stepping a few times, I'll hit the Run button and the program
will hang at the call to the subordinate program.

Here is the call stack:
                               Display Call Stack

        Program
 Rqs    or
 Lvl    Procedure   Library     Statement        Instruction
        QCMD        QSYS                            0496
        _CL_PEP     CODE400_KP
        SOCI020KCP  CODE400_KP  0000000600
        SOCI022     QGPL        1200                0020
        SOCI010     OBJLIB      1800                002A
        MNI000M     MFGDBLIB    28200               0254
   1    QCMD        QSYS                            01B7
      < EP_LOC001R  CODE400_KP
        LOC001R     CODE400_KP  0000017900
        QTEVSIRF    QSYS                            0228

In this example, LOC001R is the program I'm debugging, and statement 17900
is where the call to the subordinate program is.

If I hit the Terminate button, Sys-Req 2 (ENDRQS) the job, and restart it,
the program will still hang at the call statement, even if I don't try to
run with debug.  the only way to get it to run normally again, is to
signoff and sign back on to my session.

BTW, I was finally able to get it to release a few minutes ago (after 15
minutes of hang time).  The only thing I did was click around in the
source pane, the debug stack pane, and the breakpoints pane.  I don't know
why it finally released.

I've only noticed this the past 2 days.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,