Shortcut keys, I hate the mouse......

fixed

Group,
I'm looking for a listing that will give me all the shortcut keys possible
when I'm working with RSE,  I am especially looking for hotkeys to work
with the compile options.  Also, I have created my own compile command but
I don't find the option to add this to a shortcut key, can I do this?
Thanks,
Diane M Mueller
infosys5@xxxxxxx