Help

fixed

Hi,
        I'm a new subscriber, so bear with me -- I sent this item on 5/13,
but I may have sent it to the wrong place...   Thanks!

        We are on WDSC 5.1.2, and our AS400 is at V5R3.
        For some reason, WDSC is not cleaning up after itself.  I am
becoming the proud owner of thousands of objects in QRPLOBJ, most of them
of type *USRSPC, but also type *FILE and *PGM, each one of those
representing a compile that I have done in RSE.  Eventually all the
allowed storage for my user profile fills up and I'm dead in the water.  I
got 1086 new *USRSPC objects in one cycle of debug/fix/recompile!  The
*USRSPC objects have names like Q670121BB8...
        No one else in my shop has reported this problem.
        Does anyone have any idea what's going on?
__
Suzanne
(508) 949-4139    voice
(508) 949-4384    fax
The contents of this email may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, any access to, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this information, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this email
in error, please reply to the sender immediately to advise him/her of the
error, and then delete this email and any attachments.