RE: Alt-Left / Alt-Right behavior in Wdsci

fixed

Hi Kirk,

        Thanks for the pointer!  It's a bit of a reach but Ctl-F6 does exactly
what
I wanted!

Regards

Rick DuVall
Systems Manager
Dealer's Auto Auction of Okc
405 947-2886 Ext:143
rick@xxxxxxxxxx

Kirk.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Said:

I believe that Alt-Left and Alt-Right work like in a web browser...  One,
I think, goes back in your history of files opened.  If you go back far
enough, it will re-open source you have already closed.

Ctl-F6 will allow you to navigate between the files opened in the editor,
but will also go back through your history.  However, it will only
navigate the files currently opened in the editor, and it will show a
small window to allow you to select which file to go to, like the Alt-Tab
in the Windows environment.

Hope this helps,
Kirk Palmer
IT Project Manager