Re: Subversion and WDSC

fixed

Mark,

I'm not clear.  Do we still need to acquire and set up the javahl stuff?
That's the most challenging part of setting up subclipse and subversion
from my point of view.  (btw- I'm looking forward to using this with the
WDSc version based on Eclipse 3.x.)

Thanks,
Michael Quigley
AS/400 Programming Coordinator