Hi San:

I worked around that problem of passing Sales Rep number from Input.jsp.

Now the way I identify the sales rep is from a physical file. This file
contains a cross-
reference between Login Id and sales rep. Therefore, I retrieve the user id
from the
Job attributes in my ILE program. But by doing this, I now would like to know
how to
bring up the AS/400 login id for the sales rep in my web application? any
ideas???

Regards,
Hrishikesh.