From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 10:02 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Error in creating Dynamic Web Project

   Aaron,

   That did it!
    </=IV>
   Thanks!
   Jeff Stevens
   Mize, Houser & Co. P=A.
   913 451 1882
   JStevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   =----wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: -----

     To: "Websphere Development Studio C=ient for iSeries"
     <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     From: "Bartell, Aaron L.=TC)" <ALBartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@midrang=.com
     Date: 10/30/2004 08:58AM
     Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Error in creati=g Dynamic Web Project

     I had problem= creating Dynamic Web Projects also in a workspace
that
     used primaril= for RPG editing or more appropriately said, heavy
RSE
     usage.  Try=reating a new workspace by copying a shortcut to
wdsc.exe
     and change t=e target to look like this:

     "C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere Studio\=ite
Developer\v5.1\wdsc.exe"
     -feature com.ibm.wdsclient -data C:\Projec=s\mynewworkspace
     -showlocation

     Aaron Bartell

     -----Origina= Message-----