Sam

Nothing in WDSC, but I found a very nice formatter for SQL - called niceSQL. Link to it is <http://home.broadpark.no/~ihalvor/>, unregistered puts a banner into reformatted text, but registration is cheap. Per computer and does not migrate, but there might be multiple options.

E.g.,

select * from file where x = substr(field, 1, 4) and y = z

becomes

select
        *
from
        file
where
        x = substr(field, 1, 4) and
        y = z

There are options for uppercase, where ANDs go. And the developer is very responsive to bug reports, etc.

Vern