Kelly

I found multiple connections to be a reasonable way to manage library lists. You can have multiple connections to the same server under the same profile. You probably know how, but here goes - right-click on the connection, click on Properties, click on Susbsystems, then on the iSeries Commands tab. There you can set the library list for this connection. This setting propagates to all subsystems under that connection. You can right-click a subsystem, such as iSeries Commands or IFS Files, click on Properties, and then on Initial Library List. Making a change here affects all other subsystems, although it would appear that you could set it for each one, since it is editable in each subsystem. Sigh!

So, if you can have only one profile active at a time (is that why you had to jump around?), then using multiple connections might give you what you want.

HTH
Vern