From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gregg Willow
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 8:01 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSc 5.1.2 Concealing Password prompt

Go to the properties of your desktop icon and remove the -feature. This will
remove the banner from coming up though it does seem like nothing is
happening until the login is finally displayed. Personally, I have the login
and password saved so I do not see the login window.

Best regards,

Gregg Willow