Oh, I don't use member filters, I use object filters and select objects
that start with Q* (that way I get QCLSRC, QRPGSRC, QSRC, etc) and object
type of *FILE, then I expand from there.  I wonder if that's why I have
paste and others do not.

Jeff Stevens
Mize, Houser & Co. P.A.
913 451 1882
JStevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Cary Phillips" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/08/2004 05:22 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [WDSCI-L] copy/paste & compare feature

I'm running 5.1.2.  If you right click on a member filter there is no
paste,
nor can you copy something to it.  If you right click on a source file
within a library or object filter you can paste.