Experimenting with JSF a little bit.  Imported this project and trying
to learn a little.  When I run the index.jsp on the server I get the
following errors
Error 500: <h3>Validation error messages from tag library
h</h3>org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "xmlns:h" was already
specified for element "jsp:root".<h3>Validation error messages from tag
library f</h3>org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "xmlns:h" was
already specified for element "jsp:root".<h3>Validation error messages
from tag library hx</h3>org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
"xmlns:h" was already specified for element "jsp:root".
Don't have a clue what this means.

It appears to occur on my include of menu.jsp.  I have checked this by
commenting all the includes and reincluding them one by one.

Any ideas what might be causing this.  Below is my index.jsp page

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<%-- jsf:codeBehind language="java"
location="/JavaSource/pagecode/Index.java" --%><%-- /jsf:codeBehind --%>
<%@taglib uri="http://www.ibm.com/jsf/html_extended"; prefix="hx"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"; prefix="h" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; prefix="f" %>
<head>
<title>Welcome to PizzaRia!!!</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
  href="<%= request.getContextPath() + "/Styles.css" %>">
</head>
<f:view>

  width="<h:outputText value="#{initParam.pageWidth}"/>">
    <%-- The header --%>
  <%@ include file="header.jsp"%>
   <%@ include file="menu.jsp"%>

<!--------------- the beginning of the Welcome page ------------->