Have to recreate connection every time?

fixed

Please help me understand what I'm doing wrong.  I'm 5.1.0.3, and current on
fixes as far as I know.

I create an iSeries connection.  It populates the list with all the
sub-features of the connection.  I do work, then close the workbench.  Next
time I restart WDSCi the connection to the iSeries has NOTHING under it, and I
can't get it to.  My only apparent recourse is to delete and recreate the same
connection.

Please help.  Thanks.