For some reason the "Location" column in "i-Series Error List" is showing the
source file as EVFTEMPF01.PF.  Anybody know how I can change it to show the
actual source file?

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lim Hock-Chai
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:55 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

When I double click on an entry on the iSerial error list (RPG compile error
list), it open up a copy of the original member under the file EVFTEMPF01.PF.
It was not doing that before, I must change some type of setting that cause it
to do that.  Any idea how I can change it back?
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries  (WDSCI-L) mailing
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx