QQFINVOKER

fixed

We are having a problem where after a webfacing application is run through a
browser it sometimes leaves instances under QINTER running.  The program
running is QQFINVOKER.  Any idea why this happens or how it can be prevented.
It is slowing our system down when it stays active.  It does not happen
everytime either.

Mark Giordano